Perks HR Pvt. Ltd.
To provide support to the institute in the development of academic programs.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Oversee the day to day delivery of teaching and learning within the scope of the role, in consultation with the relevant curriculum coordinator as/if required.
- Provide support and assistance to teaching staff on a range of different teaching strategies and effective classroom management strategies to meet the needs of a large range of learning styles.
- Provide academic support and guidance to students.
- Maintain accurate records and provide timely and accurate reports related to educational programs and services in accordance with prescribed timeframes.
- Perform teaching duties in accordance with the institute.
- Attend and assist with school visits, client visits (current and potential), regional marketing events, and UWSC Marketing events as required.
- Work collaboratively with the institution to ensure the provision of quality education programs and adherence to teaching and learning academic policies and procedures.
- . Provide staff leadership, promoting teamwork and collaboration.
- . Participate in annual performance reviews of teacher(s) in conjunction with relevant Curriculum Coordinator.
- . Promote a safe, efficient, and effective workplace/learning environment.
- 2-3 years of working experience
- 4 years bachelor’s degree in Education or related field from HEC-recognized institute
- Time management and organizational skills (ability to prioritize tasks).
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytical skills
- High organization skills and efficiency
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com