- Experience in designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, Butter Knife, Realm.
- Good knowledge of MVVM/MVP architecture.
- Solid knowledge of clean architecture principles.
- Experienced with RESTful APIs.
- Have published one or more Android apps in the app store is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Solid experience in documenting software solutions using diagrams and flowcharts documentation.
- Solid experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with offline storage, multi threading.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools such as profiler.
- Understanding of Android UI design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good analytical, logical, and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits: Market based package will be offered.
Work Experience: 4-5 years of relevant experience is required
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.