Experience: 2-5 Years
- Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staff
- Assist Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of the organization
- Evaluate inspection reports and service tickets and prepare repair invoices
- Coordinate with Manager in different operational issues and promotional activities
- Training new staff
- Helping the operations manager develop a budget
- Ensuring that employees adhere to all health and safety codes
- Improving the efficiency and productivity of units and departments
- Control and manage incidents such as accidents and emergencies.
- Ensure that the facility should be opened at least 30 minutes prior to operation.
- Ensure that the facility is opened and closed according to procedures.
- Regularly inspect all areas of operations
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.