- Generate leads, set appointments, and present business proposals to potential customers through various communication channels, including face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, e-mails, etc.
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Build long-term beneficial relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers
- prepare sales activity reports as directed by sales or station management.
Education: – Minimum Bachelors
Salary Package:- 35k to 50k Plus Incentive
Experience: 2-5 Years
Industry: Freight Forwarding
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.