- Managing the team of Senior Research Analyst and Research Analysts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously; flexible, and adaptable to change
- Strong leadership (e.g., decisiveness, acting in line with company values and integrity, deal with and leading through ambiguity).
- Dealing with internal & external customers and situations with a professional and resourceful manner for resolution.
- Be a key contributor to Content team activities.
- Resolving project issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintaining integrity of quality of work through checking table, testing etc.
- To understand, document and prioritize business requirements within the team.
- Working with the management to develop optimal processes, relevant to their market.
- Working with the management to analyze and highlight risks and issues.
- Ensuring depth of deliverables and on the timeliness of deliverables.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assisting with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitoring and analyzing information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
- Efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- Making sure targets are met.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Practice and Organizational Development
- Working with Senior Management Teams to achieve Department’s and Company vision and mission.
- Assisting in development and building the team.
- Collaborating with senior management in development and enhancement of Content.
- Leading and motivating all resources in the team, helping them by coaching and skill-set building, including training and development initiatives.
- Be the career manager for junior team members; managing team members from a career growth, learning, as well as administrative perspective.
- Possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio etc.).
- Sound time management skills.
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility.
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time.
Preferred Experience and Background:
- Around 5-7 Years of work experience in research and management.
- Experience in research/ consultancy/ financial services.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking
Salary Range: 300k
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.