- Write creative marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, whitepapers, brochures etc.)
- Assist the Regional Marketing Manager in all content related tasks
- Create and maintain Content Calendar
- Conduct keyword research identify organic keywords for SEO optimization.
- Promote blogs on social media and discussion forums for back linking.
- Write content for campaigns including social post, online ads, email, and landing pages.
- Create web pages including product pages and other service pages.
- Maintain, update and add internal links on the blog.
- Measure content performance and analyze published content using Google Analytics and other tools and recommend improvements
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Extremely creative and be able to generate fresh content
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment.
- Sound time management skills
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility.
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Preferred Experience and Background:
- Minimum graduate (English or Journalism or related field)
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in content/copywriting preferably B2B or technology industry
Salary Range: 90-130K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org