Perks HR Pvt. Ltd.
Auditor Job Responsibilities:
· Collating, checking, and analyzing spreadsheet data.
· examining company accounts and financial control systems
· gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
· checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
· ensuring that assets are safeguarded
· identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
· preparing reports, commentaries, and financial statements
· liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
· ensuring procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
· undertaking reviews of wages.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2 – 3 years experience required (preferably from Manufacturing Industries)
- 30 – 35 years of age
- Qualifications CA Inter / ACCA
- Self-motivation, determination, and confidence
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong aptitude for maths.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com