Perks HR Pvt. Ltd.
Position Title: General Manager Network Management System & Data Lead
This position directs and leads the following functions and initiatives (strategy, project implementations and operational continuity) in Distribution:
NMS & SCADA
- Lead the planning and implementation roadmap of Advanced Distribution Network Management System by introducing industry-standard, cross-platform outage, distribution and fault management environment improving reliability indices of distribution
- Change agent for operational organization revamps for system-based optimization of operational workflows controlling Distribution Network switch state operations, maintenance workflows and workforce.
- Accountable for current implementations, future deployment roadmap and common platform consolidation framework for operational upkeep, maintenance and governance program of SCADA, HT/MV monitoring and other OT solutions in the Distribution Network delivering real-time intelligence of network nodes for operational superiority, network growth and maintenance/improvement schemes.
- Spearhead the strategy and implementation of enterprise-level solutions and programs leveraging existing OT investments for operational relevance and reporting excellence for Distribution’s assets
Reporting & Analytics
- The head role for central reporting, dashboarding and analytics needs of all BUs and end-user functions in areas of technical, commercial, and operations
- Strategize and lead a program through data analysts, business analysts, data warehousing experts to implement new or improve existing business processes on systems and in-field and lay a foundation for long term analytical framework of value-based reporting, dashboarding while provisioning data for on-demand analytics and its dissemination to a large variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Derive an overall OT reporting and analytics program, specifically encompassing AMI, MDM, SCADA and GIS as source systems and consolidate at enterprise level / unified warehousing for reporting excellence and meeting operational requirements
- Spearhead a program to improve asset life, improve maintenance regime, help in demand planning, forecasting and bring business superiority where possible through data science principles and techniques.
- Oversee the implementation (design, build, deploy, train and governance) of SAP-PM in distribution – consolidating tools and workflows for operations, man, material, maintenance, inventory and project executions.
- Capability building through piecemeal projects, while carrying an overall plan through a team of SMEs towards implementing Enterprise Asset Management roadmap in KE.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Engineering Sciences)
Master of Engineering Management / Master of Business Administration
- 9 plus years of aggregate work experience in projects with functional or track lead experience in ADMS/NMS, SCADA, EAM and Analytics
- Involved with mid to large scale IT and OT projects
- Worked as a functional consultant, SME, engineering manager or project manager
- Worked in diverse cross-functional teams on enterprise-scale assignments with preferably international deployment experiences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com