- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and financial projections.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Skills and Attributes:
- CA qualification with an experience of 8-10 years, Other professional qualifications maybe considered for exceptional candidates.
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager gained in manufacturing industry preferably from paint, chemicals, pharmaceutical and similar industry.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Experience in working on a renowned ERP systems. Advance knowledge of MS office especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.