We are looking forward to hiring a smart and dynamic individual to join our Human Resources department as an HR Executive.
You will be responsible for managing all the human resources tasks of the company. You will also be responsible for supervising the Human Resources procedures as well as policies. In addition to this, you should be able to implement employee compensation and benefits programs.
As an HR Executive, you should be able to handle and manage the department budgets. Prior work experience as an HR Executive or a similar role will be an added advantage for the candidate. You should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage stress efficiently.
If you think you can take up this job role as an HR Executive then send in your job application right now. We will love to have word with you.
- Planning and designing employees benefit packages.
- Executing the employee’s annual review procedures.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Analyzing and monitoring all the department’s budgets.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
- Overseeing the employee’s termination process.
- Counseling employees as and when required.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 1-2 years of working experience as an HR Executive, HR Analyst, or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
- Working experience with the Human Resources Management software like Jobsite.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
- Outstanding knowledge of Federal and Provincial Labour laws.
- Ability to work in a critical environment.
- Exceptional active listening skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Good conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong work ethics.
- Expert in MS Excel
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.