Perks HR Pvt. Ltd.
· Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
· Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
· Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements / Skills:
· 3 – 4 Years’ Experience required in Textiles or Manufacturing Industry.
· Masters in Human Resources Management
· Human resources management
· Benefits administration
· Performance management
· Communication processes
· Compensation and wage structure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org