Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Performing investment analysis and managing equity and bond portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment returns.
- Preparing complex financial models for investment Analysis
- Provide advice and guidance for investment opportunities
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision.
- Create reports on investment performance and activity.
- Qualification CFA
- Experience 3-5 Years
Salary Range: 120k-150k
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.