Perks HR Pvt. Ltd.
- RHEL/ CentOS server’s installation and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Perform daily system (Hardware and OS) monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all relevant components and application logs.
- Experience daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off-site as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete internal user accounts per request.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required by the management.
- Experience of recent RHEL/ CentOS server’s installation and configuration in accordance with standards and
- project/operational requirements.
- Knowledge of web servers like Apache, NGINX.
- Knowledge of the application platform JBOSS.
- Experience in Linux OS security and Hardening
- Experience in Linux Storage management
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as IPtables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, Solar winds, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen.
- Able to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
Preferred Experience, Education, and Certifications
- At least 4 years’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering, however, preference will be given to MS/ MBA candidates.
- Minimum experience of 3 years is a pre-requisite in a similar capacity
- Certifications in RHCSA / RHCE are preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com