- Pro-actively support, advise and support company management (including regions) on legal matters
- Drafting and vetting of NDA’s, Service Agreement, Service Level Agreements, IP Licensing etc.
- Support legal department with incorporation of JV’s and provide all necessary support for smooth operations of JV
- Maintain a legal repository and ensure all reviewed agreements once executed are maintained in the repository
- Vendor onboarding with proper documentation including having updated third party questionnaire
- Maintaining statutory books and updating registers and documents
- Manage the compliance calendar and ensured that it is followed
- Manage KYC compliance matters with banks and external stakeholders
- Update the company on relevant labor laws
- Providing support and where required managing singlehandedly secretarial matters, including but not limited to, providing UBO information to regulators and/or financial institutions
- Drafting and maintaining internal governance and compliance policies monitoring on-going adherence to the same
- Develop and review company policies in conjunction with inter-departmental colleagues
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports
Preferred Experience and Background:
- LLB degree (preference would be given to LLM candidates)
- 2-3 Years of experience at a law firm or in and inhouse role
- Well-developed level of business experience supporting various functions in an organization
- Strong focus on contract negotiation
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to prioritize and work with tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.