- Conducting ethical hacking and penetration testing to identify security weaknesses in systems and applications.
- Designing and executing security assessments and penetration tests to evaluate the security posture of organizations.
- Analyzing and interpreting test results and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Keeping up to date with the latest security threats, attack methods, and technologies.
- Collaborating with other security professionals, including network administrators and software developers, to identify and resolve security issues.
- Staying up to date with industry standards, best practices, and regulations related to information security.
- Carry out vulnerability scanning on systems and both external and internal information assets.
- Test for vulnerabilities in web applications, client applications and standard applications.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of security tools and techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant certifications, such as OSCP, CREST, GXPEN.
Salary Range: 200k-300k
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.