Perks HR Pvt. Ltd.
· Develops test plans, test cases, and test reports on multiple projects of varying sizes.
· Performs testing on various software and systems.
· Validates that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
· Reviews user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
· Documents and reports system defects to the team / relevant person.
· Develops automated scripts for regression testing.
· Identifies and communicates business risks relative to testing.
· Works with business analysts and project team to determine the most effective testing and inspection strategy for projects of varying complexity and size.
· Ensures that measurable test objectives are established for each system being tested.
· Ensures that defects uncovered in the test are recorded, summarized, and utilized in post-project reviews in an effort to improve the development and test processes.
· Works with teams/individuals, business dept., development team, PMO, System Admins, Network Systems, etc to ensure timely, thorough testing prior to release to a production environment.
· Working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum software methodologies.
· Working knowledge of Automated Testing tools and other related products.
· Familiarity with all aspects of Quality Assurance testing of software, including Unit, System, and Regression testing.
· Skilled in the use of Quality Center to document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results.
· Writing use cases and test plans, testing criteria, including data type validation, pass/fail conditions, boundary conditions, as well as experience designing, developing, and testing processes for data.
Preferred Experience, Education, and Certifications
· At least 4 years’ Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Major in relevant information/computer technology.
· Minimum of 3 to 7 years’ prior experience in a Quality Assurance Analyst or Tester role.
· Other relevant education and/or experience may be substituted, subject to expertise.
· Capital Market functional knowledge will be a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com