- Oversee all hiring stages from sourcing to onboarding.
- Advertise open roles on various channels including job boards, professional social networks, and our careers page.
- Screen resumes, and application forms based on essential criteria. Interview candidates via phone and video.
- Track key recruiting metrics like time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Reach out to potential candidates and build relationships for future job opportunities (for example via LinkedIn, Indeed or email).
- Liaise with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs.
Requirement and Skills:
- 5 years Proven work experience as a Hiring Specialist, Headhunter or HR Recruiter in US industry.
- Familiarity using social networks to post job ads and source candidates.
- Familiarity with US employment laws and regulations, experience in facilitating international hiring processes, and the ability to work effectively across time zones.
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in English and an understanding of US business practices, are essential for effective collaboration with the candidates in the US.
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
Benefits and Working Hours:
Salary Offered: .200k-300k Per Month
From 08:00 PM to 04:00 AM (PST) Night Shift