- Collect information on company’s operations and financials by conducting interviews with the customer representative, and getting the questionnaire filled.
- Calculate financial ratios using defined data entry templates for financial statements.
- Based on the collected information, compile error-free reports while ensuring that all information is in line with the defined scope, and has been duly verified and checked for any discrepancies.
- In case of any missing information or ambiguities to be clarified by the customer, inform the customer in a timely manner, and follow-up with the customer for missing data.
- Proactively escalate in case there are any delays due to dependency on customer for the information, or any other reasons.
- Ensure that all delivered reports are in accordance with the defined quality parameters and that all information included in the report is factually correct.
- Ensure that necessary references have been mentioned for sources of data and comments.
- Proofread each report and recheck all calculations before delivery to the customer.
- Keep all concerned POCs updated on progress, while timely escalating any challenges that may arise during data collection or report compilation.
- Share daily and weekly summary of the work in progress with the designated Sales / BRR Manager and the Team Leader.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline, ACCA / CFA level 1 etc
- 2+ Years of experience in a role involving financial reporting.
- Hands-on experience in developing or analyzing financial statements
- Candidates with exposure to multiple industry sectors will be preferred.
Salary: Market Competitive
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.