- Responsible for Solution Quality, SLA Adherence and Process Compliance for Core Business Application and Other supporting applications.
- To assist in work planning, capacity utilization and provide solutions for customer reported issues and enhancements
- provide technical leadership to the vendor support team and be the SME to business teams.
- Responsible for analyzing business reported issues, identifying root cause, designing and implementing the solution with vendor team.
- Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on delivery and support tasks.
- Negotiate and manage functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the business and application vendor
- Ability to manage multiple projects: able to plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work without close supervision.
Education/ Experience/ Skills:
- 5 years and above of experience in IT Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any relevant field.
- Strong understanding and support of end-to-end ERP support and the management of KPIs and SLAS across a team with skills and experience based both locally and virtually.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Change and Configuration Management processes.
- Expertise in Oracle Database PL SQL and front-end application development.
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Knowledge of Project management and Agile methodologies.
- Good Communication and relationship management skills.
- Analytical, detail-orientated, can communicate clearly, effectively and influence in the right way.
Salary: 125k to 150k
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.