- Management of the Retail Business Distribution Channel to ensure the following objectives are met by maintaining production revenue budget through:
- Increasing the number of Retail Business distribution channel partners
- Attain product revenue targets
- Ensure profitability of the relevant channel at appropriate cost levels
- To build a team and manage it to deliver the company’s objectives.
- Develop need-based products for the assigned market with the actuarial team.
- Management of the Retail Business Partners relationship to achieve business goals
- Provide Training support for Retail Business distribution channel partners
- Manage an efficient sales cycle (sales pipeline) and value-based service cycle.
- Liaise with support functions to follow up on client queries and complaints and resolution
- Ensure proper management of accurate,quality and timely business reports from the Retail Business Distribution Channel.
- Regularly report the performance of Retail Channel in accordance with applicable structures and ensure the section is fully aligned with the rest of the department by building effective teamwork within the section and with other departments
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business planning and implementation
- Market Operation with good understanding of retail/SME market
- Industry research to identify trendsetter ideas.
- Excellent networking skills within the banking/Telco’s /insurance sector and industry intermediaries
Experience: 4-5 Years
Salary: 150k -200k
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.