Role and Responsibility:
- Run the cloud environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large, distributed software applications
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position (SRE, DevOps, or infrastructure engineer).
- Experience with Kubernetes administration.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure, or OCI.
- Experience with architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large-scale systems.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines (preferably GitOps).
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools such as Prometheus, Loki, Jaeger, and Sentry.
- Experience in managing databases including (backup and restore plans, replication, and clustering) such as PostgresSQL, and MongoDB.
- Good networking knowledge (preferably experience with VPNs and Service Mesh)
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.