- Handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end.
- Write and maintain quality code following Hala’s programming practices.
- Research and apply latest industry trends as part of your daily work.
- Create unit and integration tests in accordance with our established standards to cover assigned work.
- Work in a mentoring capacity within a peer-programming environment and
- provide guidance on tasks, irrespective of complexity or scale.
- Code review all major pull requests, defining programming standards, and
- providing constructive feedback.
- Design and delivery of multiple REST based APIs.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge in C# or Java
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Minimum 3 years of professional industry experience
- Motivation and enjoyment of a startup environment
- Expert knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience in web applications.
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases and handling large datasets
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.