Provide standard and customized products & services as per the client requirements within the agreed SLAs.
As the Team Leader you will need to ensure overall quality, client management, internal stakeholder
management, team management, financial & industry analysis, secondary & primary research, product
development and business development support for the region.
Work Allocation & Quality Control
- Manage work allocation to the team on a continuous basis, and ensure timesheets are maintained and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure data collection from clients and report development is being done as per agreed SLA’s/TAT’s
- Review deliverables from the team for scope coverage and provide necessary guidance where required
- Ensure all products & services delivered are factually correct based on documentary evidence and/or valid references.
- Coordinate with customers (as required) for data clarifications/ seeking additional information. Ensure all communication is well-documented.
- Ensure that periodic status reports are sent out to the customers with long-term contracts.
- Proactively escalate to respective sales leads in case of potential delays/ other risks
- Compile data to be reported to finance team for client billing on a regular basis
- Compile monthly reports for senior management team review
Operations Management and Process Control
- Operations Management and Work Planning on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis.
- Track performance against plan and continuous process improvement to optimize delivery costs, improve customer experience, etc.
- Create SOPs and templates where required and ensure that all SOPs are followed for recording and tracking of customer orders, payments, and deliveries.
- Provide regular updates to all internal stakeholders including head of department, sales leaders from various regions, and the senior management.
- Hire and train new team members. Set goals for the team and manage the team from a career perspective.
- Take product ownership and contribute in terms of product improvement, innovation, as well as developing new products (as and when required).
Business Development Support
- Assist internal stakeholders across the region in developing proposals/presentations, join sales meetings (if required), develop sample reports, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline, ACCA / CA / CFA etc.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a role which involves company analysis and due diligence, such as corporate credit in a leading bank, or a ratings company
- Firsthand experience in developing or analyzing financial statements, and financial reporting.
- Firsthand experience in industry and risk analysis for Pakistan based companies and preferably forother countries as well
- Candidates with exposure to multiple industry sectors will be preferred.
Regional Delivery Team and the said position is based out of Karachi, Pakistan and caters to requests from clients across the above stated region. The role may necessitate travel within regions covered by Company
To apply for this job please visit perkshr.com.